3 Beds / 1 Baths / 2 Cars
28 Ercildoune Avenue, Beverley Park
Opportunity Knocks, 15m Frontage!
An inviting fusion of full-brick cottage charm, glorious natural light access and vast potential to add comfort and value takes this sweet lifestyle residence to the top of your wish list. Bursting with appeal for the creative first home buyer, it presents proudly with high raked and beamed ceilings, original cypress pine floorboards, and graceful flow via twin sets of timber French doors to a generous all-weather entertaining zone to the private north-east facing rear.
A versatile front lounge or easily converted third bedroom, gas heating and spacious lock-up garaging with ample off street parking completing a quality package, in a family oriented location.
- Oversized open-plan principal living with dedicated dining area
- Tranquil brick-paved patio embraces a beautifully green, leafy outlook
- Level interaction with the child-friendly and sunbathed backyard
- Functional kitchen offers exciting scope for your modern makeover
- Neat and tidy bathroom appointed with a shower, vanity and toilet
- External undercover laundry with extra toilet
- Two good sized bedrooms both fitted with spacious built in wardrobes
- Split system air-con in main bed; Foxtel and Optus connections
- Prime setting within walking distance of Kogarah’s bustling CBD
- Moments to parks and Golf Course, shops, cafes, clubs, schools and transport
Other properties you may like
2 Beds / 1 Baths / 1 Cars01 September, 2019
2 Beds / 2 Baths / 1 Cars01 September, 2019
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 2 Cars01 September, 2019
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 2 Cars24 September, 2019