4 Beds / 2 Baths / 4 Cars
91 Clareville Avenue, Sandringham
Unique Bay-side Family Living Approx 613sqm. Magnificently positioned to sample all the delights Sandringham and surrounds have to offer, this solid and sun-filled residence combines comfortable modern living with unique project potential.
Featuring oversized open-plan design, covered alfresco entertaining and a north-facing backyard, it presents complete with Botany Bay views from the private top-floor balcony, coming off the upstairs family room and scope to reconfigure or extend (STCA) to create a granny flat for in-laws or income on a fully fenced 613sqm block. A brand-new and spacious main bathroom and high ceilings on show throughout provide a tranquil, low-maintenance sanctuary lifestyle, just a few short strides to Dolls Point Beach.
- Versatile floor plan with future scope for two-family accommodation
- Impressive principal living/dining zone plus formal lounge with balcony
- Handsome timber kitchen with excellent pantry and sleek gas range
- Modern fully-tiled bathroom boasts a freestanding tub plus shower
- Bedrooms reveal generous walk-in and built-in wardrobes throughout
- Tile and timber flooring, second shower and toilet in laundry, single lock up garage with loads of off-street parking
- Sensational family address close to cafes, restaurants, clubs, transport, libraries, hospitals, airport and schools
Other properties you may like
2 Beds / 1 Baths / 1 Cars01 September, 2019
2 Beds / 2 Baths / 1 Cars01 September, 2019
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 2 Cars01 September, 2019
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 2 Cars24 September, 2019