Blending a fuss-free finish with wonderfully central convenience, this first-floor security apartment offers charm and comfort in spades.
Appointed with quality granite floors through the lounge/dining zone and timber boards through the bedrooms, it makes easy living its top priority complete with two reverse-cycle air conditioning units, built-in wardrobes throughout, and lovely high ceilings designed to maximise the home’s sense of flow and natural light.
A dynamic address places local shops and cafes, Scarborough Park, bus stops and the St George Hospital precinct virtually on the doorstep and all suburb and bayside amenities within effortless reach. Move straight in. Would suit downsizer, young couple, first home buyer or investor.
• Ideal for the young couple or retiree in a sensational lifestyle locale
• Leafy outlooks from spacious interiors and glass-enclosed balcony/office
• Functional kitchen boasts stone benchtops, dishwasher and water filter
• Neat and tidy bathroom with shower – fully tiled for total ease of care
• Queen-sized main bedroom with roller shutters and wall-to-wall robe plus additional cabinetry
• Linen press, double-glazed windows, own large laundry room with key
• NBN ready to connect, single lock-up garage on title with storage area
• Full brick complex with secure entry and pets welcome subject to strata
• Walk to Kogarah Station, St George Hospital, bus at door.
Moments to Botany Bay Beaches, Scarborough Park & parklands, Rockdale Shopping Plaza.