3 Beds / 3 Baths / 2 Cars
77 Ida Street, Sans Souci
Maintained with pride and with no strata fees to pay, this cosy duplex flaunts rarely-found flexibility and generous volumes of space in a premium Sans Souci address. Just 17 years young, it possesses an ideal layout for dual-generation households with one light-filled living area set per level, a modern Caesarstone kitchen complete with dishwasher, and three good-sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans fitted throughout.
Tranquil flow to a private, fully fenced backyard, pretty relaxation gardens and double garaging with remote-controlled access add the cherries on top, within moments of beaches and parklands, cafes, schools and transport links.
- Attractively designed in-law opportunity in a neat complex of two
- Welcoming open-plan living zone with defined dining nook
- Potential to convert upstairs formal lounge to a fourth bedroom
- Sunny backyard with easy-care paved entertaining and level lawn
- Gas-equipped kitchen boasts stainless appliances and a double sink
- Spacious and well-kept family bathroom with tub plus separate shower
- Master quarters feature wall-to-wall wardrobes and own ensuite
- Gas heating, tinted windows, large internal laundry with extra toilet
- Tiled and carpeted flooring, under-stairs storage cupboard
- Perfectly positioned just a stroll to restaurants, shops and library