Exuding a bright, summery feel in a boutique block of five, this tranquil 3 bedroom villa is certain to impress with its generous space and fabulously practical floor plan.
Desirably low-maintenance inside and out, it boasts a light-filled living zone with crisp white floor tiles and reverse-cycle air conditioning, an immaculate kitchen with ample storage, and a peacefully secluded bedroom wing.
Possibly its finest attribute, the oversized entertainers’ courtyard is ultra-private and fully paved for ease of care, and captures an appealing leafy outlook. With buses stopping at the door and the Supabarn shopping centre just up the road, this quality residence is ready to enjoy.
- Outstanding lifestyle opportunity with approximately 186sqm on title
- Open-plan lounge and dining zone, high ceilings, plantation shutters
- Sunlit kitchen displays stone benchtops, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar
- Wraparound courtyard with Colourbond fencing and retractable awning
- Ceiling fans through bedrooms – large main with wall-to-wall mirrored robe
- Excellent bathroom with family-friendly tub, shower and storage vanity
- Convenient internal laundry of a practical size with second toilet
- Well-kept complex with gas cooking and hot water system, visitor parking
- Outdoor roller blinds, NBN, remote-controlled LUG with internal access
- Central locale with St George Hospital and Westfield Miranda in easy reach
- Local clubs and library, schools, parks and beaches only minutes away.
- Pet friendly subject to strata.