3 Beds / 2 Baths / 3 Cars
7 Denison Street, Penshurst NSW 2222
Designed to accommodate two generations in privacy and comfort, this unique home with separate teenagers retreat/office provides a strongly flexible lifestyle in a peaceful Penshurst street.
Full of character at first glance, it’s set to surprise and delight upon entry with original hardwood floors and ornate ceilings set off to perfection by a range of contemporary renovations and a thoroughly modern sense of flow.
The breezy terrace, child-friendly backyard free standing garden studio all enjoy the benefits of a fantastic north-facing rear aspect, while the approximately 20-metre frontage allows for dual side access, three-car garaging plus off-street parking and exciting options for future redevelopment (STCA). This property offers huge potential.
• Classic one-storey design with front verandah and traditional entrance hall
• Grandly proportioned formal zone boasts linked lounge and dining rooms
• Separate in/outdoor family zone, sliding doors to all-seasons terrace
• Stylish stone kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm range and breakfast bar
• Fabulously oversized bedrooms all featuring built-ins; huge main bath with tub
• Separate teenagers retreat/office with own shower and kitchen
• Ducted and split-system air conditioning, plantation shutters throughout
• High ceilings, with fireplace, gas cooking/heating, private level yard
• Self-contained flat ideal for in-laws, teen retreat or home office space
• Future extension or rebuild (STCA) could capture Botany Bay views
• Tranquil lifestyle positioning between Penshurst and Hurstville centres
• Stroll to stations and cafes, Westfield shopping and junior schools.
Please contact agent to arrange a private inspection.