Exquisitely central with Kogarah CBD, Rockdale Plaza and Bicentennial Park just a short stroll away, this light and airy security apartment makes a sensational choice for the first home buyer or young couple. Fresh in appearance and immediately welcoming with a flowing open-plan living area, high ceilings and low-maintenance tiled floors throughout, interiors are supremely comfortable while simultaneously boasting excellent privacy at the rear of the block. Only a few minutes from Kogarah station and the St George Hospital precinct, cafes and restaurants and the Botany Bay beach coastline, this is a charming entry point into an ever-desirable suburb.
• Affordable lifestyle opportunity in a well-maintained full brick complex position on the first floor.
• Combined lounge/dining zone; separate bedroom of a good size
• Tranquil balcony catches the breeze from an attractive first floor setting
• Functional electric kitchen, large neat bathroom with tub plus shower
• Extensive potential to update/renovate and add significant value
• Carefully considered storage with built-in robe, double-door linen press
• Intercom, internal laundry, strata levy: $472 per quarter
• Ready to move in and enjoy with pets permitted on approval
• Easy walking distance to Kogarah Station, Hospitals, cafes, parks, transport, and all local conveniences
• Would suit first home buyer or investor
Other properties you may like
4 Beds / 2 Baths / 1 Cars25 October, 2021
2 Beds / 1 Baths / 1 Cars19 November, 2021
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 3 Cars19 November, 2021
3 Beds / 2 Baths / 2 Cars19 November, 2021