1 Beds / 1 Baths / 0 Cars
5/150 The Grand Parade, Monterey NSW 2217
Boasting almost touchable water views from the bedroom, balcony and lounge, this charming ground-floor apartment is freshly appointed and ready to welcome you home.
Certain to captivate the first-time buyer, it provides plenty of cosy comfort in a full brick block with open-plan living and dining, a glamorous new kitchen complete with water filter, and modern new flooring creating sleek continuity from room to room.
The blue-ribbon lifestyle address just a stone’s throw from the bay’s edge is its absolute crowning glory, with Cook Park and the coastal walking path, trendy bars and restaurants, childcare and transport links also found within a level stroll.
• Enjoy immediately with all Monterey delights on the doorstep
• Light and airy corner position, north-facing lounge and balcony
• High ceilings, fresh paintwork in a neutral colour scheme throughout
• Wall-to-wall mirrored wardrobe, ample kitchen storage, linen press
• Cute retro shower room with window plus common laundry amenities
• Peaceful locale with villa-style private entry, pets welcome with approval
• Moments to cafes and playground, Rockdale/Redfern bus at the door