Poised in perfect splendour above a sweeping district and water view, this characterful full brick multi-level home brings premium build quality, strongly flexible design and bold architectural style together in one unique package.
Its wealth of space provides an inviting modern haven, offering 5 generous sized bedrooms, with formal and family lounge rooms to enjoy, elegant separate dining and sleek in/outdoor flow to the all-seasons alfresco entertaining zone and 13.4-metre lap pool.
Smartly configured to accommodate two generations in comfort, this superior property comes complete with a prime lifestyle address moments from local shops, cafes and restaurants and just a seven-minute walk to the Botany Bay shoreline.
• North-facing and elevated off the street behind private green screening
• Interiors boast 371.4sqm of floor area plus 36sqm mezzanine level
• Polished hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings, wood combustion fireplace, study nook
• Tranquil easy-care backyard with spotted gum deck, BBQ pergola, saltwater pool
• Caesarstone kitchen benchtops and island, new Westinghouse appliances
• Two deluxe master suites upstairs – each offering a balcony and superb privacy
• Air-conditioning, natural gas connected, double brick and concrete build
• C-Bus home automation, RJ-Cat outlets in all rooms, downlights throughout
• Rear access from Dalkeith Lane to triple garage, extra side-by-side parking
• Stroll to Claydon Reserve and playground, just 120 metres to nearest bus stop
• Close proximity to Kogarah station, schools, St George Hospital precinct
• Exceptionally convenient suburb only 7km to Sydney airport, 15km to CBD
This home is sure to please, would suit the growing or extended family.
Enter through Dalkeith Lane.
• Council: $454
• Water: $205
• Gas: $105
• Electricity: $300